Seton Hill University
Founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1885 and chartered in 1918, Seton Hill University is a leading Catholic coeducational liberal arts university embracing students of all faiths. Located in southwestern Pennsylvania’s Laurel Highlands (yet only 35 miles from Pittsburgh), Seton Hill educates its 2,200 students to “think and act critically, creatively and ethically as productive members of society committed to transforming the world.”
Seton Hill University’s Career and Professional Development Center has been named the 2015 recipient of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Career Services Excellence Award. The honor is awarded annually to a university that employs new and innovative practices in the field of career development. The university has a 97% career/graduate school placement rate (and a 98% placement rate for our master's programs) – which means that you won’t just graduate with a degree, you’ll graduate knowing where you’re headed, and with the knowledge, resources and contacts to get you there.
Seton Hill University has also been recognized as an Apple Distinguished School for 2015–2017 for its unique efforts to provide the University’s entire academic community with mobile technology tools and the support to use those resources to enrich and expand teaching and learning throughout campus. The Apple Distinguished School designation is reserved for programs that meet criteria for innovation, leadership, and educational excellence, and demonstrate a clear vision of exemplary learning environments.
Seton Hill offers an inspirational setting for a life-changing education.
- A main hilltop campus of 200 wooded acres in Pennsylvania's scenic Laurel Highlands.
- A growing downtown Greensburg campus featuring our world-class Performing Arts Center and brand new Arts Center.
- A mix of modern and historic academic and residence hall buildings, all equipped with the best resources and technology for teaching and learning.
- New athletic buildings, courts and fields - including fitness centers and other wellness resources that are available to athletes and non-athletes alike.
- Easy access to Pittsburgh, only 45 minutes away by car, and to New York City, Philadelphia, and many other destinations from the train station located next to our Performing Arts Center in downtown Greensburg. (Regional and international airports are also nearby, in Latrobe, Pa. and Pittsburgh, Pa. respectively.)
- Nearby shopping, dining, historic sites, golfing, skiing, hiking, biking and whitewater rafting.
Programs of study and degree requirements
Seton Hill’s Graduate Programs are designed for students with busy family and/or professional lives. Our programs offer an adult student-friendly learning environment, work-aware scheduling (including online offerings and Saturday and evening courses) and manageable tuition. Financial aid is available as well. Whether you are looking to change jobs, enhance your career or try something completely different, Seton Hill can help you move forward with confidence.
Benefits of earning your graduate degree at Seton Hill include:
- 98% career placement rate for graduate programs (and career services for life).
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
- Programs offered online, on campus - or both!
- Accelerated options in some programs help you earn your degree even faster.
- Learning at an Apple Distinguished School.
- Faculty who have worked in their fields of expertise.
- Competitive tuition and aid opportunities
Master’s degrees include Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Management, Elementary/Middle Level Education, Special Education, Orthodontics, Physician Assistant, Writing Popular Fiction, Marriage and Family Therapy, Art Therapy – Specialization in Counseling
Expenses and Financial Assistance
Costs: Seton Hill is dedicated to finding and supporting the students who will benefit most from a Seton Hill education. Potential graduate students may qualify for a variety of special programs and opportunities - including grants, loans, internships and military benefits. Tuition and fees vary by school and are subject to change.
UAB offers a number of reasonably priced apartments (efficiencies to two-bedroom units) for on-campus residence. The Housing Office also provides information on off-campus housing, including listings for short- and long-term lease facilities. Many reasonably priced apartments are located within easy walking distance of UAB.
Seton Hill University
1 Seton Hill Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
Fill out our Request for Information form.
Call (724) 838-4208 or (800) 826-6234 toll free.
Seton Hill University Graduate Programs
Art Therapy - Specialization in Counseling (M.A.)
Elementary/Middle Level Education (M.A.)
Marriage and Family Therapy (M.A.)
Orthodontics (M.S. and Certificate)
Physician Assistant (M.S.)
Special Education (M.A.)
Writing Popular Fiction (M.F.A.)